Friday, April 25, 2008

Date Night Doldrums? How 'bout some Johnny Cash!

Hey there.

This blog entry is intended to simultaneously inform/invite/intrigue you with the news of my newest career move -- oh yes, I'm up to MORE excitement! I'd like to share the good news with you.

On Saturday night (4/26) I'm going to be performing at the House of Blues in Anaheim with "Cash'd Out" (www.cashdout.com) the only Johnny Cash tribute band to be endorsed by the Cash family. I'm singing the June Carter parts, and I'll be wearing a dress. This will be my 3rd show with Cash'd Out this week, and I've been having a BLAST! It's VERY different from my Evangenitals antics, that's for sure.

Just in case you were wracking your brain in search of an adventure, a road trip, and a good date destination for this weekend, I thought I'd let you know! :-)

Here's a link to more info about this show:
http://hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=51064

There are more gigs to come for sure, and if you're interested in coming to a future show closer to LA, let me know and I'll keep you posted!

Much love,
Juli

No comments: