Saturday, November 08, 2008

If you love Johnny Cash...


You're gonna freak the f*ck OUT at this show!

Cash'd Out - the world's premiere Johnny Cash tribute band and the only JC tribute band endorsed by the Cash family themselves - is playing at the Viper Room TONIGHT (Saturday November 8th), and I, Juli Crockett, am their infamous "June Carter". I'm going to be opening the show, playing guitar and singing Carter Family songs, and then dueting with the Johnny Cash singer, who is friggin' unbelievable. It's really a fun show and I hope you can make it out to see it. And what's more, Evangenitals extended family member George Bernardo is going to be back there on the drums keeping it steady!

This is a rare LA appearance, as Cash'd Out is based out of San Diego and we mostly play there, Vegas, or other states. :-)

We play at 10pm. I believe it's $10. I may be able to get some folks on the list if you let me know you're coming for certain.

Saturday November 8th
10pm
CASH'D OUT
@
The Viper Room
8852 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Much love,
Juli

No comments: