Saturday, June 02, 2007

In the last 48 hours I have interviewed to direct a new play (and gotten the job), stayed up late working with Nirvan Mullick from The 1 Second Film on creating the Road To Oprah Myspace profile and other planning for the Love Punks/1 Second Film road trip this fall, woke up early this morning to appear on TWO morning news show (Fox Channel 11 and KTLA), did an interview with KPFK about the Evangenitals and our performance at the Lummis Day Festival, and I went on a date to the Pirate of the Carribean 3 at El Capitan, where we had VIP seats and an awesome audience that was totally in the swashbuckling spirit.

Oh yeah, and there was a giant, and I mean GIANT, photo of the Evangenitals in the Pasadena Weekly today. So, the Evangenitals were in newspapers, on the radio, and on TV... all within in 24 hours. I dig it. Awesome, I say!

So, I'm feeling rather, as the saying goes, "Thank you Sir, may I have another" about things right now. Except for the cold. I'd like to give this stinky cold back, and keep all the good energy that seems to be surrounding all things Evangenital right now.

In short, it's been a good, long, wonderful day and I'm digging it.

No comments: