Saturday, May 27, 2006

hi there.

i'm in switzerland. i am surrounded by mountains, philosophy students, and sheep. the water is good. life is a-ok.

it takes me 24 hours to get from there (LA) to here (Saas-Fee), and that is a very long time. 2 planes, 2 trains, and one electric bus.

my first flight was from Los Angeles to London, and I got a migraine mid-flight. the first time i threw up, i was able to make it to the bathroom before i lost it. the second time, however, was more of a surprise, and i had to make use of the air-sickness bag for the first time in my life.

there is a first for everything.

this song goes out to the nice man sitting next to me on the plane that threw my baggie-o-vomit away for me, so i didn't have to do the walk of shame down the aisle myself, carrying my sack of liquid sickness.

thank you, sir. you are a true gentleman.

No comments: