Friday, December 14, 2007

My improv group "Not From Chicago" just won our first student cagematch ever at iO WEST! Huzzah!

It was my first time performing Improv in front of an audience, our first time performing in front of an audience together, it was messy as hell, and tons of fun.

Yes, I know I didn't really tell anyone about this or invite anyone... I was scared! I wanted to get the first time out of the way in semi-private (Patrick was there to keep me calm) and NOW that it's over, I'm ready to shout from the tree tops and do my part to stack the audience in our favor. :-)

The whole Student Cagematch thing is more or less a popularity contest, so it is imperative that we have a bunch of friends to vote for us. The longer we stay in, the more experience we get, so that's awesome.

So I hope y'all can make it next Thursday and see me be a total spazz on the stage!

And be sure to come to the Evangenitals Record Release Party on Sunday, too!

Good times.

No comments: