Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Birthday Countdown

Today I commence my "Birthday Countdown Challenge"

I, Juli Crockett, hereby declare that I will do my yoga, pilates, mediation, and bass practice EVERY DAY betwixt July 1st & August 1st, the day of my entry into the breathing world (this lifetime).

I gotta get READY for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. For 2 - 3 gigs a DAY for 2 weeks straight! For playing upright bass (or possibly guitarron) in the orchestra of my own sweet play, The Dawn of Quixote! For being 34 years old and having the time of my friggin' LIFE! I gotta SHAPE UP before we SHIP OUT to Scotland!!!

While I focus on that, perhaps y'all could help me raise enough money to house and feed my cast and band while we're in Scotland? We've got 13 days left to hit our goal of $9999 (which would JUST pay for all of our housing and put food in our stomachs) so anything you can do -- donations, or just help spread the word -- is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Click here for more info: http://ping.fm/UZZTz

Much love,
Juli

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is a great and honorable challenge! I wish you luck!