Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fucking

If I fall any deeper (into this horrific joy love)
Without a doubt unflinching I'm going to
Fucking
Drown choke on blood from the great oceanic heart
Pumping the good rhythm all the way into breaking bones
Powdered
Unresisting

If I look any longer (into this blinding light)
Without a doubt my eyes will
Fucking
Shriveled unseeing spots of black ash glowing spirit beads
A new musket I am rightfully named "shoots self in the foot"
Tripping
Maimed

If I breathe any longer (this infinite cold breath)
Without a doubt my lungs will
Fucking
Burst buoyant flame blasted hot air floating ropeless
Shrieking land locked tempest worms the moist dirt inspiring
Groundless
Unproven

If I touch once more (this body inhabiting)
Without a doubt the I will be
Fucking
Curvilinear endless hunger ever-blossoming exponential sweet tooth
Carnival locked door integrity fast one two three HOW DID HE DO IT?
Slowness
Silence

To review,
Without a doubt the I will be

Fucking

Powdered
Unresistant
Tripping
Maimed
Groundless
(This chapter has been removed from the original)
Unproven
Slowness
And the rest is silence.

No comments: